Happy 10th Isa!!!




10 tiny fingers, 10 (extremely) tiny toes
Big bright innocent eyes, and a cute little nose
I can’t believe it has been 10 years since I first looked at those
You were my first baby my first live toy
Who has quickly transitioned to a handsome big boy!
You have so much knowledge, far beyond your years
Yet you are so childlike, sometimes it brings me to tears
You have all the information about cars, phones, tumors and Cancer
However, packing your bag and making your bed is too much to ask for
You know it drives me crazy when you jump on a bed that is already made
“Common Isa you are now a DECADE!!!”
But then you will surprise me with a strawberry smoothie or lemonade
The thing I love most about you is your respect for elders and gentle mannerisms
You don’t talk back and maturely deal with criticisms
I am so glad you are there for Yusuf and Ali to look up to
We would be so incomplete without you
10 years ago, today is the day you came
10 Big Fingers, 10 Huge Toes
Big bright innocent eyes are still exactly the same
 


Comments

  1. So big! Just remember seeing him at the hospital! Love him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tribute to My Abba !

Just Another Manic Eid Day..Continued..

A Nap...Ain't Nobody Got time for Dat!!

A Night at 1826!

Isa's Holiday Concert!